Looking for stable Iptv

Johnearl

I'm looking for high quality Iptv.
It would be nice if they were stable as I'm finding it frustrating at the moment as all my iptv keeps doing is going down and crashing constantly.

I run ScreamX iptv. But j want to tell you something. Best ask us all one by one in our sections because you posted in generic IPTV group.

It's not allowed for us to pouch here. You need to contact us in our respective sections :)

I'm looking for high quality Iptv.
It would be nice if they were stable as I'm finding it frustrating at the moment as all my iptv keeps doing is going down and crashing constantly.
How many providers do you have now, and are you doing regular maintenance?

I run ScreamX iptv. But j want to tell you something. Best ask us all one by one in our sections because you posted in generic IPTV group.

It's not allowed for us to pouch here. You need to contact us in our respective sections :)
Ok.
Sorry for posting here

What player do you use?

Excellent choice. So I assume you have paid for premium, are you setting up your providers using xstreme codes or the m3u url

I use xstreme codes.
You shouldn't be having issues with all three providers. This must be a problem with tivimate or your device. First off do some maintenance. Unplug your device and your modem for 10 minutes. Replug in your modem and then your device. On your device go to settings/tivimate/force stop/ and then click clear cache NOT data but cache. Then back out and try tivimate again.

Back
Top Bottom