Looking for instructions to install pdslive to firestick

Please help, trying to add pdslive to my tivimate firestick app. Paid for 1 month, but cannot find any m3u link
Thanks

Please help, trying to add pdslive to my tivimate firestick app. Paid for 1 month, but cannot find any m3u link
Thanks
DM sent with info

i was going to help you but crystal on it your be fine, She is the very best trust me as she helped me so much so many many times.
She also does this for free so thank her buddy as she so patient and very smart!!!!

Can you please DM me install directions too Crystal. Also, any info on the subs billing system being down? Need to make a payment and do not want to lose service. Thanks!

Can anyone help me with the info to install pdslive? I've had it since it was players klub then changed to pdslive. Lost the app on my firestick. Thank you!

Can anyone help me with the info to install pdslive? I've had it since it was players klub then changed to pdslive. Lost the app on my firestick. Thank you!
DM sent

Can anyone help me with the info to install pdslive? I've bought it this morning and have entered the username and password correctly im guessing thre url is incorrect maybe Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom