Looking for a new IPTV provider

jb00000

Hello all

I'm looking for a new IPTV provider. I have been with the same provider for several years, however, he has decided now to only accept cryptocurrency as payment. I'm not going through all of that rigmarole at my time of life, so now it's time to reluctantly part company and look elsewhere. I'm looking for a genuine reliable and stable service compatible with Tivimate that accepts PayPal etc. I'm looking at UK/US/CA/AUS/Nordic primarily and any other is a bonus. Service must include EPL and IFollow. VOD would also be a plus. Any genuine providers out there please PM me. Many thanks.

Personally I don't know your provider
I think I know why crypto is good for many IPTV companies these days.
If your provider is good. Don't give up on them, because of crypto

I would recommend opening coinbase or similar account for crypto

And there is now days hundreds of how to videos to explain things when you get stuck

By the way, Some of the IPTV companies in here also use crypto. Consider it a security measure:)
Many thanks for your reply. The service has always been spot on and the provider deals with things immediately plus i don't really want to leave as good providers are very hard to find, however, it's the thought of paying by bitcoin etc that scares me half to death. Even paypal is new fangled to me!! I will take your advice and look up coinbase on you tube to see if I can get my head around it. The provider is prepared to extend my line for a couple of days whilst I make up my mind about it.

hi , we provide iptv subscriptons and reseller panels, for more informtions visit our website :

Back
Top Bottom