blackharley

Had to delete tivimate on firestick now can’t log in to my account have 3 different lifetime accounts keeps saying try again later

Had to delete tivimate on firestick now can’t log in to my account have 3 different lifetime accounts keeps saying try again later
Did you delete that device in Companion App 1st?

No I can’t even get to companion app all iOS devices but I have other accounts 3 total have plenty of accounts
I have IOS devices as well so I installed Companion on my Windows PC via Bluestacks. These are the recommendations from TiviMate:
4B91098D-2388-46BE-9E6C-8542E67B7F14.jpeg

TiviMate 3.6 is out. Have you updated to the latest version?

I will try later I logged in on friends phone changed my password I couldn’t even do that on firestick also said only had 4 devices so one uninstalled wasn’t there

I will try later I logged in on friends phone changed my password I couldn’t even do that on firestick also said only had 4 devices so one uninstalled wasn’t there
Make sure you use the email that you used when you purchased premium in the Companion App. Firestick’s can’t connect to the Play Store to activate subscriptions purchased via the Play Store. Also if you have a VPN..make sure it is turned off when activating premium on the Firestick. Try rebooting your Firestick and router both also.

Got it working my problem was the tivimate app I was trying to work with was old deleted found newer version and that was it
Thanks

Got it working my problem was the tivimate app I was trying to work with was old deleted found newer version and that was it
Thanks
You’re welcome! Glad you’re up and running again. 😁

Back
Top Bottom