Live channels are not working

hi Which service are you referring to .. as IPTV Smarters pro is just an app, not a service
Hi, i have a service. On android i can play the live channel. On the windows one, the channels are not even loading, got the networks issue message rigth away when you click on the channel. As i said, the film and catch up are working fine. Just the live channel as the player is not the same

Hi, i have a service. On android i can play the live channel. On the windows one, the channels are not even loading, got the networks issue message rigth away when you click on the channel. As i said, the film and catch up are working fine. Just the live channel as the player is not the same

Ok you are not understanding my question so let me try different question for you

Have you paid for this and who did you pay?
Because this can't be free and if it is free. Who did you get it from needs to answer so I need the information to get you help

Ok you are not understanding my question so let me try different question for you

Have you paid for this and who did you pay?
Because this can't be free and if it is free. Who did you get it from needs to answer so I need the information to get you help
if you mean the app, i didnt pay. I just mean the app is not working on the section LIve Channel. That's it. I tried 2 IPTV service on your app. It's the same. Just telling you to check the issue on the app. Not complaining, just telling

if you mean the app, i didnt pay. I just mean the app is not working on the section LIve Channel. That's it. I tried 2 IPTV service on your app. It's the same. Just telling you to check the issue on the app. Not complaining, just telling
Hold on let me check my subscription with it

I just checked three IPTV companies using IPTV smarters pro and all working. Live TV and video.

This is why I wanted to know more information from you

I'm using IPTV smarters pro 2.2.1.2 you can checi form here https://www.husham.com/iptv-smarters-pro-apk-version-2-2-1-2/

Can you tell me what device are you using please

Back
Top Bottom