Life time upgrade from a yearly ...

Rodger

Hi All ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ , I got a notice today about renewing my subscription . The price went up a few bucks and I want to do the lifetime subscription even though I'm sure it went up like everything has ๐Ÿ‘ . I searched for a 1/2 hour or so , but since I am no CBP ( ๐Ÿ™‚ ) , I couldn't find the solution ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ . Anybody know how to do that upgrade ? TIA

click cancel the yearly mmbrship and liftetime will show as an option. Thats the way it used to be anyway.

Thanks Ed , I searched for the Tivimate website to do that . I have not went into the assistant thing yet . My Hero CPB will remedy this soon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

actually you do all that at the googleplay store listing for tivimate!

Search Tivimate and install an app ? CBP ( Crystal Blue Persuasion ๐Ÿ’– ) told me about another app similar to Tivimate , but I forgot it's name . I'm going to subscribe to it also . I really like the Thanos app in lava & OTT Pro as it is like my old favorite XCTV

"search tivimate and install a n app?"????? what do you mean???

In the Google play store listing for Tivimate . I have not looked it up yet ... When I use the play store , many apps come up for the same search . I deleted the app I installed to pay for it around a year ago . Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

but searching for tivimate at google play brings up tivimate as the very first result! If you uninstalled tivimate it sounds like it would go easier if yoy let the sub expire and then buy it again with a lifetime subscription. But if you dont want tivimate why go through all this?

Oh , like I said ... I have not searched it yet . Thanks ๐Ÿ‘ . I deleted the app that was required to pay for it , not Tivimate . Tivimate is really nice .

aha! you mean tivimate companion! you must be using an amazon firestick!

I think you will still need the tivimate companion app to pay for the life time sub
yes and the yearly sub has to expire or be cancelled before the lifetime is given as an option.

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘ anybody know what the lifetime subscription cost now?

Think its ยฃ20.99 if in UK, have recently cancelled my year / 5 day trial sub awaiting for lifetime subscription to be offered on 5th day of free trial.

Think its ยฃ20.99 if in UK, have recently cancelled my year / 5 day trial sub awaiting for lifetime subscription to be offered on 5th day of free trial.
keep us updated please.

Hi All ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ , I got a notice today about renewing my subscription . The price went up a few bucks and I want to do the lifetime subscription even though I'm sure it went up like everything has ๐Ÿ‘ . I searched for a 1/2 hour or so , but since I am no CBP ( ๐Ÿ™‚ ) , I couldn't find the solution ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ . Anybody know how to do that upgrade ? TIA
Go to the Google Play Store:
Click the 3 lines in the top left corner. Scroll down to โ€œMy Subscriptionsโ€ and click it. Click the subscription for TiviMate. Then click โ€œManageโ€. You can then cancel the yearly if it hasnโ€™t renewed yet. You can then purchase the subscription again but choose the lifetime instead using the TiviMate Companion App:

Back
Top Bottom