Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy

Hi, am new to this forum and not sure it is the right one for my question. But, I’ll give it a go.
Been using APK’s for a few years now, so much easier than Cody.

Hi, am new to this forum and not sure it is the right one for my question. But, I’ll give it a go.
Allot feel the same way. But it is all someone perspective of the tools we use
There are few moderator's here in the forum will disagree and say Kodi is so much easier.
And as far APKs there is also people on the side of the coin that will say APKs is far off better than Kodi

Ofocurs there will always be people on other side of the coin and say I'm happy with IPTV as I have everything I need.

The point I'm trying to say is that in this forum we have them all and there is an APK section, a Kodi section and IPTV section.
Best of all we have users using them all. So post your question in the right section and go for it :)

Oh yes. And welcome to the forum
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

I will say Kodi has a learning curve, but once you play with it and learn what you need to do then it's pretty simple. Kodi itself is pretty much worthless, it's the "addons" that make Kodi great. Finding and installing the addons is the hard part (and really not that hard). I only have 3 addons in Kodi while others may have 15 to 20 or more addons. Out of the three I have I primarily use only one and I can watch darn near anything my heart desires. The REAL issue is finding an addon that offers a lot of "free" servers. Free servers are becoming a thing of the past as they are getting shut down all the time. I have a subscription with Real Debrid which you tie to your addons which allows you to connect to paid servers. Setting up a Debrid account, and adding a Trakt account can become slightly complicated, but once it's done everything becomes a "set it and forget it" type situation.

Back
Top Bottom