Latest Version of TiviMates

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Last edited:
Tivimate is the best! When I switched a year ago I never looked back. And looks like they even try and make it better. Great job and well worth my $5-10 whatever I pay yearly. Saves a lot of pain.

Hi Husham,

Did you ask the developers if they are going to be abel in the future for Samsung tv ?

Hi Husham,

Did you ask the developers if they are going to be able in the future for Samsung tv ?
yes i spoke to them .. they won't do it for Samsung.. they have no plans for that
Samsung just can't handle all the functions

HI Everyone
I am new to this forum and have been using TiviMate as a player and is incredibly easy to use and the best overall player i have used. I subscribe to Gmaster Panel IPTV service and was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with EPG?
Hoping someone can assist?

What's the difference between 2.80 and the 2.8.5 version? Are there and new noticeable differences between the versions?
e

I have 2.8.0 I think I will wait until 3.0 comes out before I upgrade. I will have to check out the forum your talking about Thanks for the advice edlkll

2.8.5 has issues with Xtream Codes login. It is best to install 2.8.0 and then upgrade to 2.8.5 to avoid this issue. It really only has a few minor bug and performance fixes. There is a good forum over on reddit about Tivimate that the owner is actively involved. Tivimate 3.0 is right around the corner though with a huge improvement to many things.
check News - Tivimates.com for full info on the updates on the app and what is new

2.8.5 has issues with Xtream Codes login. It is best to install 2.8.0 and then upgrade to 2.8.5 to avoid this issue. It really only has a few minor bug and performance fixes. There is a good forum over on reddit about Tivimate that the owner is actively involved. Tivimate 3.0 is right around the corner though with a huge improvement to many things.
why go to Reddit when you can go to Tivimates.com for updates

I think the new version is out 3.0 I got it a couple of days ago and have it installed on my nvidia shield

You can use Downloader code 49153 to download tivimate
Husham,

I have premium but for some reason now all I have on my screens are no information. I checked my apollotv code and its right. Also I have 4 tvs that I use for tivimate is there a way to delete the Firesticks and start over I don't know what Firestick is on what tv.

Husham,

I have premium but for some reason now all I have on my screens are no information. I checked my apollotv code and its right. Also I have 4 tvs that I use for tivimate is there a way to delete the Firesticks and start over I don't know what Firestick is on what tv.
Hi! In the TiviMate app..go to Settings..About..and it will tell you the device name for that Firestick. You can then edit the name in the TiviMate Companion App to reflect which tv it is on by clicking on the “pencil” icon ✏️ for that device. Or you can remove it completely by clicking the trash can icon instead.

Apollo IPTV is having issues with their EPG and are suggesting their customers use this EPG link instead:

Add it to your EPG sources list in TiviMate. Then click on Playlists..your Apollo playlist..EPG sources..and assign it there. Change sources priority to reflect the new one 1st. You can even try removing Apollo’s EPG source entirely by unassigning it and leaving the new one exclusively..until their issues are resolved. See if that helps. Either way..you should end up with a working EPG. 🤞🏻

Hi all is there a way of getting more than 5 slots on tivimate as I have four tvs and my dad has 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom