Kodi XC addon

sk1deep

Any chance we see an update for the Xtream Kodi addon? My provider is deactivating m3us so it would be nice to still be able to use IPTV simple client in kodi.

Any chance we see an update for the Xtream Kodi addon? My provider is deactivating m3us so it would be nice to still be able to use IPTV simple client in kodi.
Just out of curiosity
If your providers stop m3u. Will it allow user name.and password using Kodi adding as it is using xtream login information

Yes they say they're only deactivating m3u. They're supposed to be making the change today so I'll know for sure then but as of now bothXC and m3u works. It pulls my account info fine in the addon, just gives me an error when I click on live tv. Log says 403 forbidden, security check failed etc. Seems like an API thing since if I go to either XEEV or M3U4U and do alternative/XC2 API they both can pull an m3u but not with the basic XC API. It would be so awesome if this addon got an update for that.

I'm sorry I had the wrong address it's working now. one more question. Is there any way to get the channels into pvr simple client like IPTVXtra does?

I'm confused. If a provider shuts down m3u and only uses XC API then how would I get the m3u? All I've seen is IPTVXtra II be able to spit out an m3u and then add it to simple client automatically. I can see the m3u they generate in the userdata folder. Does this addon generate an m3u I could point simple client to?

Yes they say they're only deactivating m3u. They're supposed to be making the change today so I'll know for sure then but as of now bothXC and m3u works. It pulls my account info fine in the addon, just gives me an chatiw error when I click on live tv. Log says 403 forbidden, security check failed etc. Seems like an API thing since if I go to either XEEV or M3U4U and do alternative/XC2 API they both can pull an m3u but not with the basic Ome Tv XC API. It would be so awesome if this addon got an update for that.
Your suggestion is great.
I got the perfect answer.
Thank you so much.

In the userdata folder, I can find the m3u they produce. Can I use a basic client if this plugin produces a m3u?

Back
Top Bottom