Kodi will not hide my IP via VPN

BeckJohn21

Hi, i am new to this but why will Kodi not show my VPN IP and all my other IP addresses? I use PIA and it's installed on my firestick, but even on Windows i have had the same problem and it won't change the IP within Kodi even though i am connected to a VPN. Thank you.
android ringtones free

Last edited:
Kodi might not display VPN IP due to network configurations. Ensure VPN is active system-wide, not just in the browser. Verify VPN iphone settings, restart Kodi, and check firewall settings.

Last edited:
Kodi might not show your VPN IP because it doesn't inherently integrate with VPNs. Ensure your VPN is active on your device, including Firestick or Windows, to anonymize your connection within Kodi samsung

Last edited:
Hi, i am new to this but why will Kodi not show my VPN IP and all my other IP addresses? I use PIA and it's installed on my firestick, but even on Windows i have had the same problem and it won't change the IP within Kodi even though i am connected to a VPN. Thank you.
android ringtones free
With Kodi on FireStick, you need to fitst install VPN on FireStick

Pia not the best. Use surfshark i recommend for Kodi on all devices. Pia, Ipvanish and some old companies is old news for VPN

Back
Top Bottom