Just buffering

tenita

Does anyone have just a buffering circle I can get into my account but nothing will play just the spinning circle? If there a new url or something if so can someone send me the link. I've been with them for years.

Does anyone have just a buffering circle I can get into my account but nothing will play just the spinning circle? If there a new url or something if so can someone send me the link. I've been with them for years.
Service went down for me about 10 minutes ago. I've been trying to find out if there is a new link too for over a week and still have never received a response. These outages are becoming so frequent here lately especially on the weekends.

Service down for me as well in Az. I have over 200mps internet service so I know it’s not my isp also my other streaming apps and backup iptv are working fine

Service went down for me about 10 minutes ago. I've been trying to find out if there is a new link too for over a week and still have never received a response. These outages are becoming so frequent here lately especially on the weekends.
Gosh yes this is crazy I need my tv lol missing my basketball right now.

Here an insight of what been going on with this. They had a major meltdown of their panels that run their servers since last week somewhere in Europe. Alot of DNS servers were knocked out. They beem since trying to get it back together and back online. What i gathered since then everything hasn't been 100% to run. They tired to get the maximum things up for us to enjoy the service while they try to fix it on the backend. But that's hasn't been working the past week so the only way for them to fix all this is basically take everything offline for a bit so they can fully fix it so we won't have these interruptions in the future. Just hang there. I hope this been the last of this interruption.

Here an insight of what been going on with this. They had a major meltdown of their panels that run their servers since last week somewhere in Europe. Alot of DNS servers were knocked out. They beem since trying to get it back together and back online. What i gathered since then everything hasn't been 100% to run. They tired to get the maximum things up for us to enjoy the service while they try to fix it on the backend. But that's hasn't been working the past week so the only way for them to fix all this is basically take everything offline for a bit so they can fully fix it so we won't have these interruptions in the future. Just hang there. I hope this been the last of this interruption.
Thank you -- that makes what's been happening for the last few days make a lot more sense. :)

Back
Top Bottom