Issue with recording playback

Jdmef9

Hi I’m using firestick 2nd gen. I have tivimate premium and am using a Sandisk 3.0 usb flash drive connected to Otg cable. I’ve set up everything using x file manager and When I record a show I go to recording section on tivimate and the file is there but the circle just spins and says error data source exception. When I go to file manager and check usb contents the episode is in there and I can play it off there player. Just can’t play it off tivimate. Am I doing something wrong or is that the way it’s supposed to be played off usb.

It should be playing, you can try setting it to play with external player , vlc if you have it instaalled

I installed vlc for trouble shooting so I learned that if I find the file through vl and search for the usb it works if on tivimate I use open in external player it says cannot play file location. Works on the vlc and works on xplore file Magee player just not on tivimate wonder what’s up with that

I installed vlc for trouble shooting so I learned that if I find the file through vl and search for the usb it works if on tivimate I use open in external player it says cannot play file location. Works on the vlc and works on xplore file Magee player just not on tivimate wonder what’s up with that
I was thinking maybe it was the file format of the USB but tivimate recorded to it and the file played so it's firestick compatible. It's a stumper If it's important enough you might uninstall and reinstall tivimate. Run a backup first to save efforts later.

Back
Top Bottom