Is there anyway to contact these guys as they never look at tickets, I'm paying for no service for a month now.

onearsene

It's been one whole month and my tv screen is showing expired even though I have paid and up to date active status on the billing.systems portal. I am so frustrated no one replies to the tickets I have opened.

On Aug 15th I was trying to pay my invoice by adding funds but that card kept declining , I tried 4 times and the card declined. I used the other card to pay the overdue invoice and it went through and account became active.

Now those 4 declined transactions are all showing as invoices and unpaid and they have expired my account even though it is active and paid !!! The system wants me to pay 400 dollars of unpaid invoices that shouldn't be there.

No one replies to the support tickets. I don't have a pdsl live account so I can't login or get assistance there. Can anyone help and suggest ?

How is this even happening ?Screenshot_20230923-235134~2.png

Just put in a ticket and spam them with bumps I guess, I have an issue where every month my new billing cycle starts it only lets me watch one connection at a time. I'm probably going to look for a new IPTV soon.

Just put in a ticket and spam them with bumps I guess, I have an issue where every month my new billing cycle starts it only lets me watch one connection at a time. I'm probably going to look for a new IPTV soon.
Do they reply and fix it eventually for you ?

Back
Top Bottom