IS PDFSLIVE WORKING FOR ANYONE?

Bahamas124

for about a week now i've not been able to watch TV with my service using tivimate. keep on getting a 403 message check my accounts both are active and no payment is due yet so what is it that I'm not doing wright that others are doing to watch TV?

for about a week now i've not been able to watch TV with my service using tivimate. keep on getting a 403 message check my accounts both are active and no payment is due yet so what is it that I'm not doing wright that others are doing to watch TV?
Have you tried the app to make sure you can log in?

yes it spins when i click on a channel and after a few seconds the 403 error message comes up
Hmmm that is very odd. I am assuming you did the basic troubleshooting of clearing cache, force close, etc... is there another device you can try it on? Just seeing if it could be device specific or overall your account is messed up and needs to be addressed via support ticket.

Yes I even cleared the data and started from scratch epg populates shows all channels and time slots but when i click on one it just swirls for a few seconds then the 403 ad its been like this for a week. since its been going down so much lately i didn't pay much attention to it until now cause I'd really like to watch some tv. I even tried a different player pretty much the same results

PDS live not working on Iplaytv Smarters lite or GSE. For appletv. Anyone have an app that it will work on for Apple TV?

I need help with the service. I signed up through Gamers.systems in 2022. I selected direct payment through my credit card. After creating an account I never received a single confirmation e-mail from the site but they started charging me the $9.99 service fee on my card right away. The service was working fine until a few months ago. Apparently there was an update to the application and I haven't been able to login to watch TV ever since. I want to cancel the service but none of my e-mails receive any reply when I try to reset the password. I found out a few months ago that Gamers.systems redirects me to PDSLIVE, but I'm getting the same results: no reply to any of my e-mails for password reset. I even tried to login through SuperMega.Vision with no success. Is there any other way I can communicate with any of the sites mentioned above so I can cancel my service?

I'm just got home from work I'm getting expired message, my bill due till July 19.

Back
Top Bottom