Is Gamers down questions?

seems they are doing some maintenance on their site.

Im also getting that error. My bill is coming up soon and I want to make sure I pay it.
you might try replying to the email notification of the invoice and tell them, who knows maybe somebody will respond

you might try replying to the email notification of the invoice and tell them, who knows maybe somebody will respond
lol ;). I Like that.. Someone will reply
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Mine is due the 12th, and if they don't have the site up, so I can pay before then, and have a working server, I'm done, and washing my hands of it. No working service, no way to pay, and no replies to anyone. Aren't there any reps or resellers here that know if the FBI raided them or something, so we can all stop looking like a monkey humping a football?

Mine is due the 12th, and if they don't have the site up, so I can pay before then, and have a working server, I'm done, and washing my hands of it. No working service, no way to pay, and no replies to anyone. Aren't there any reps or resellers here that know if the FBI raided them or something, so we can all stop looking like a monkey humping a football?
I’ll DM you the current server urls. The service is still working..just the website is down.

All their links are bad as far as the ones sent in the invoice emails. In you email, copy the link, paste into browser, then delete the "url2395." portion of it, the hit enter/return. It'll take you there.

All their links are bad as far as the ones sent in the invoice emails. In you email, copy the link, paste into browser, then delete the "url2395." portion of it, the hit enter/return. It'll take you there.
What the.... hey @Don_Pachuco ... thats not instruction you just said.. that more like how to make a shuttle to travel around the solar system but in a step by step kinda of way,, LOL :) ...
copy link and delete what... hehehehe , that's really long .. .

really like to thank you for your input,, but WOW what an instruction lol

Back
Top Bottom