Is Gamers down questions?

Yeah I'm hoping this isn't what happened before when they deleted discord and laid low for a little bit. I have always enjoyed their service
I’m going to open a ticket and ask support what’s going on.

I can’t get their website to load either! 🙄

Their website was down. That's where I went first before coming here
I’m just getting home from work so I had no clue that the service and the website were down. Just finding out.

The baby woke up to be fed and was so confused why it wouldn't load and an hour after the baby went to sleep.. here we are crossing paths

The baby woke up to be fed and was so confused why it wouldn't load and an hour after the baby went to sleep.. here we are crossing paths
We’ll I’m not getting anywhere guys. I’ve tried to contact them and can’t get either website to open. I going to try a reply to a ticket next.

Mine is down this morning as well. Player does not work. I used Downloader on another TV a few weeks ago for a new player. Don’t remember and can’t find the code. Can you DM me as well?
Sure!

Hi all, hopefully posting in the right place, got my monthly invoice emailed yesterday but all the links in the email are dead. Would someone be able to send me the latest web address of the client area please? Thanks in advance.

I got this message any one else

Security Warning

The install folder needs to be deleted for security reasons before using WHMCS.

Back
Top Bottom