Is Gamemaster down??

Something is wrong with my connection. I have error 401 for every channel. Does anybody know if Gamemaster is still running?
Thanks
TKG

Working. Seems fine here.

Hi, thanks for your help. I am in SouthAmerica (Peru) and it use to work on different platforms (Tivimate and IPTV in Android, GSE IPTV in iOS, and SmartIPTV in TizenOS) until last weekend. I suspect the URL or the server port has been changed or my IP Provider has blocked the DNS.
Best
TKG

Not down here, try rebooting modem or unplugging and then clearing cache on device and tivimate after restarting.

I've noticed that the Sky Sports UK channels (like now) go down from time to time. Shows a 403 error.

It's weird. It didn't start doing this until about a week ago but now it's seemingly every day.

I've noticed that the Sky Sports UK channels (like now) go down from time to time. Shows a 403 error.

It's weird. It didn't start doing this until about a week ago but now it's seemingly every day.
For sk spts you should be using a VPN before tuning in.

Are these channels working for you?

It's basically just the Sky channels. I'm not sure VPN has anything to do with that. I think they are just down.
Hi, just checked and they're all working, no VPN here but am in canada.

Yep appears to be back up and running.
Post again when not and I'll check mine if you want! I watch sky movies regularly except the past week 9r so but have watched the horror Channel during that time from the uk

Back
Top Bottom