IPTV Stream Player download for windows

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Last edited:
ok i hope this is in the right area,
Hello Hysham, I love this app was working good on pc for the first 5hrs later would not open i have uninstalled then reinstalled today and nothing works just blue in windows 10 when i open it no account no words just blue screen, ( IPTV Stream Player_v2.0.0 ) .exe any ideas thank you.

ok i hope this is in the right area,
Hello Hysham, I love this app was working good on pc for the first 5hrs later would not open i have uninstalled then reinstalled today and nothing works just blue in windows 10 when i open it no account no words just blue screen, ( IPTV Stream Player_v2.0.0 ) .exe any ideas thank you.
Go to %appdata% and locate IPTV stream player and delete it . And open it again

Go to %appdata% and locate IPTV stream player and delete it . And open it again
Hello I have removed all data & uninstalled rebot the pc cleaned out temporary memory reinstall but the windows program is still blue?

Hello I have removed all data & uninstalled rebot the pc cleaned out temporary memory reinstall but the windows program is still blue?
Can I see an image of what you seeing please

Can I see an image of what you seeing please

Hello, this is what i see when i open the IPTV Stream Player_v2.0.0 e.xe

not sure what doing this but I am finding other users with the same problem with the windows player

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello, this is what i see when i open the IPTV Stream Player_v2.0.0 e.xe

not sure what doing this but I am finding other users with the same problem with the windows player
Cache problem

Do these steps
Win key+ R type appdata then local low folder then delete ISP folder

hi, when i use this app, i get 503 error. but my service works fine with your iptv smarter for windows. any suggestions.

I cannot not get the Stream player to take my configuration settings. It just spins it's wheels doing nothing.

Attachments

• Vigilante Screen.JPG
    Vigilante Screen.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom