IPTV Smarters Pro Premium Subscription

dwanereed

Hi fellow forum members,

Can someone please help me subscribe to IPTV Smarters Pro Premium? On the current app it has a subscription application form. But you cannot enter your email address and payment information. The app doesn't give you a price plan it just lists $0.00 USD. I tried to access it online but payment is only in cryptocurrency platforms. I sent an email to their customer support and asked why can't I use my major credit / debit cards for payment? I also told them their application form on their app wasn't working.They replied back that they would get back to me with an answer. It's been (3) weeks and still no response. Does a Premium plan to unlock all of the features really exist?

IPTV smarters pro is a player
I assume you looking for IPTV company

There is loads of sections or different companies here just message them publicly in Thier sections

And you will get help
Thanks for the quick reply Hushsm. I have Cobra Hosting as my IPTV service. I know IPTV Smarters Pro is a player. But I can't unlock the premium features like my TiVi Mate premium app does. That is why you need a premium subscription to use ALL of the features on IPTV Smarters Pro (paid) version. The free version works excellent but you can't access ALL of the added features without a premium subscription. Can you please check their website to see what I'm describing.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the quick reply Hushsm. I have Cobra Hosting as my IPTV service. I know IPTV Smarters Pro is a player. But I can't unlock the premium features like my TiVi Mate premium app does. That is why you need a premium subscription to use ALL of the features on IPTV Smarters Pro (paid) version. The free version works excellent but you can't access ALL of the added features without a premium subscription. Can you please check their website to see what I'm describing.

Thanks so much!
Actually I paid IPTV smarters to unlock these features you talk about. It's quite simple and if all fails you can contact IPTV smarters directly to unlock these features

Actually I paid IPTV smarters to unlock these features you talk about. It's quite simple and if all fails you can contact IPTV smarters directly to unlock these features
Thanks for the info Husham! I'll try again to get those features unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom