IPTV Smarters – Smart TV App

EmmettMicah

#IPTV Smarters – Smart TV App is an incredible video streaming player which is developed especially for Xtream Codes‘s Users that want to provide the facility to watch live TV, Movies and Series to their customers on their Smart TV. This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout and most importantly user-friendly.

Note : To get it working for Your IPTV Panel, You must register your DNS.

Feature Overview:

Support Xtream Codes API Play Live, Movies, and Series

Streaming Movies Rating, Movies Description, Casting Info

Support EPG

Native Player ( Built-in Player )

Displaying Movies Info, Series Info, Stream Logo and Session wise data.

Parental Control Show Expiry Date, Account Info.
vidmate mobdro word counter

Multiuser Support: The user can manage more than one subscription.

Thanks

Last edited:
#IPTV Smarters – Smart TV App is an incredible video streaming player which is developed especially for Xtream Codes‘s Users that want to provide the facility to watch live TV, Movies and Series to their customers on their Smart TV. This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout and most importantly user-friendly.

Note : To get it working for Your IPTV Panel, You must register your DNS.

Feature Overview:

Support Xtream Codes API Play Live, Movies, and Series

Streaming Movies Rating, Movies Description, Casting Info

Support EPG

Native Player ( Built-in Player )

Displaying Movies Info, Series Info, Stream Logo and Session wise data.

Parental Control Show Expiry Date, Account Info.
vidmate mobdro word counter

Multiuser Support: The user can manage more than one subscription.

Thanks
Registering DNS cost money. And I want to ask WHY?
Specially IPTV smarters seem to think if they dont like the company even after they register the DNS, they will shut down that IPTV company .. SO not sure why Pay IPTV Smarters anything if they keep continuing to do that

Hi Husham

I have an updated server address but my user name and password and an up to date account but I can't seem get passed the login screen on IPTV Smarters

Back
Top Bottom