IPTV...Good Bad? Worth The Money???

ragiya

I am tired of the poor service and provisions of U-Verse tv.
I have excellent streaming on all the streaming apps I have, with no hiccups or poor HD/UHD and performance Audio.

So...As I saw nothing new in the IPTV group, I ask here: What is good, bad, or so-so, about the provider?
How is their audio stream, all the usual suspects?
How about captioning, good to go there?
Do they have an inordinate number of issues with their services IE: outages, drop outs, sunspot afflictions, etc.?
Anything any of you readers can think of, please let me know!
(Be constructive in your answers, snide remarks do nothing for helping me to decide!)

Many thanks in advance!

I am tired of the poor service and provisions of U-Verse tv.
I have excellent streaming on all the streaming apps I have, with no hiccups or poor HD/UHD and performance Audio.

So...As I saw nothing new in the IPTV group, I ask here: What is good, bad, or so-so, about the provider?
How is their audio stream, all the usual suspects?
How about captioning, good to go there?
Do they have an inordinate number of issues with their services IE: outages, drop outs, sunspot afflictions, etc.?
Anything any of you readers can think of
IPTV sverige, please let me know!
(Be constructive in your answers, snide remarks do nothing for helping me to decide!)

Many thanks in advance!
thanks in advance for any help

First off
What IPTV company you referring to please or ia this general cry for help :)

Also please indicate
Who is your internet provider
What is your devices ? This will tell us how they are connecting you.
And are you using WiFi or cable
If WiFi which WiFi? Needs to be WiFi 5g or above
If cable which cable ? Needs to be cat 6 cable only
And what VPN have you tried if any

Cat 5 is bad
5g I was refering WiFi bot mobile 5g
There is no such thing as 4G WiFi that's mobile data.
Cat 8 is the worse thing you can do for a home devices. Nothing at home works with cat 8. It will be like you run a cat 4 cable.

And no. VPN not proxy

And no, not wrong.

Really need to listen to some expert advice and not assume you know it all.

I like a good debate. Especially when you Re 100% wrong
And just because you have a network in Sweden and using mobile data and in your house you have cat 8 and you never bothered to read the network speed of your devices for Second

Man. I love it when people thing they are right just because they use something for long time and thinh everybody should be ok too.

Buddy.
I have been not using from the 80s. I bought you there on a lie
80s no fricking internet. What the hell you talking about

And I am practicing know this shit. So listen. Learn and maybe you will get something new

Cat 8 is super fast
But no internet provider or internet router for home use use cat 8 so as soon as you plug cat 8. You get max speed of cat 3 or 4

Cat 8 has no home device compatible with it. So it is impossible to use it at home. May be you can use it in your military style homebase but this is not something that anyone anywhere in the home can use it

And oh
Yes you are wrong. You need to listen and learn. Not trying to annoy you
I'm trying to give you something you need to grow. And stop liesnng man. 80s hehe.
AOL started mid 90
Where in god name did you get internet to work in ,80s.

And for god sake
Google this shit. Maybe you will get something to learn

I dont need 2 days, I know what I'm talking about.
But you need to face reality if you are now going to play expert.

Of course you should warn me because you know you're so damn wrong. But it's ok for me, but feel sorry for the members here.

Yesterday you had as much time as you wanted to answer here maybe because you didn't read everything and thought you knew best. There is always someone who knows better!!

Today you don't have the time or energy to realize your mistake. Your last sentence is so good, it says it all about you Mr PHD... I have plenty of things to worry about... yes I think so too, with the attitude you have there must be a lot to worry about.

You can warn me, kick me out of this forum if you want, do whatever you want! Good luck with your Husham boxes and everything...

If you can't take criticism, you'll never understand and learn anything either. If you don't understand how something works, you have to learn and not just assume. Like a VPN, and how it works. it's just snake oil...
Maybe you should google it if you want to get the right answers before commenting on anything.

Have a great day my friend and good luck with all you do. [I mean it](y)
I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Why did you signup here. This forum is to get help and advise. And you making a joke of it

Instead of playing the cleaver guy GO READ BOOKS ( AND YES THATS GOOGLE )

Yes mobilnetwork with 4G router, [ Didn't think I'd have to type it out, thought everyone understood what 4G is. ] and it works perfectly in my caravan with tre.se from Sweden. So it exists and works. then YOU probably have to read about VPN and HOW it works, even if you are moderators here. I have been involved in this since the beginning of the 80s and absolutely since the start of IPTV. I run Cat8 throughout the house and EVERYTHING works. I don't think I'm be the one to listen to any expert... because this is not taken from nowhere my friend. Just because you're a moderator doesn't make you an expert....(y)And YES VPN works like a PROXY. If you don´t know, check with an expert and don't just assume….
This is funny. VPN and proxy are two different things. What are you talking about.
And honestly why are you in this forum if you came here fight

I vote kick him out.

He is called the box team or whatever

How can you act like I don't want to Google it

I agree ban him

Back
Top Bottom