IPTV anyone?

ragiya

Hello. I need a bit of IPTV in my life, is putting an app and subbing for an IPTV service on a Firestick decent enough quality? anything I need to be aware of or take precautions on subbing to one of these services?

Firesticks are pretty good as long as you do not overload them with apps. Also, avoid using Bluetooth on Firesticks as there is an audio delay that can only be correct by messing with your a/v sync settings.
As far as what service works for you it is all trial and error. Husham is correct to first make sure you have sufficient internet speed to support an IPTV service. If so, I usually sub for a month see if the service works for me then sub for multiple months if it does.

Firesticks are pretty good as long as you do not overload them with apps king365. Also, avoid using Bluetooth on Firesticks as there is an audio delay that can only be correct by messing with your a/v sync settings.
As far as what service works for you it is all trial and error. Husham is correct to first make sure you have sufficient internet speed to support an IPTV service. If so, I usually sub for a month see if the service works for me then sub for multiple months if it does.
thank you so much for your suggestion. really appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom