Introduction

gskanes

Hello, my name is Gary and I live in Canada. I just started using TiviMate, but I am having issues. My device will freeze when using TiviMate, it will keep me completely locked out for about 30-40 seconds, then it will shut down the program and go back to my devices homepage. Has anyone else had that issue?

Thank you, I really would prefer to use TiviMate as I think that the interface is better that IPTV Smarters Pro, but right now I am stuck with using that player as I cannot get yours to work properly

Thank you, I really would prefer to use TiviMate as I think that the interface is better that IPTV Smarters Pro, but right now I am stuck with using that player as I cannot get yours to work properly
its a terrific app and what your describing seems like a corrupt instalation or an issue with your device. What device are you using and what version of tivimate?, are you with
Be LL and what int speed do you have is your device connected by wire or wifi?

Very decent box and plenty on ram. Try with and without VPN but for sure uninstall and reinstall tivimate incase it corrupted. Is it possible that there are others using the 8nternet bandwidth which might cause Similar issues?

Thank you all for your suggestions, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, now everything is working fantastic

Thank you all for your suggestions, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, now everything is working fantastic
Glad to hear. Remember to do your maintenance and do a backup monthly.

Back
Top Bottom