Installing IPTV on Samsung

Beno

Hi, I'm trying to install the Smart IPTV App for the first time on my Samsung T model which is running the Tizen operating system. I have tried downloading it to a USB a couple of times via 7zip with no luck. I am running windows 7 on my laptop, can someone advise me the easiest and simplest way of getting it on to the USB then to save it on the TV.
Thanks
Ben

Hi, I'm trying to install the Smart IPTV App for the first time on my Samsung T model which is running the Tizen operating system. I have tried downloading it to a USB a couple of times via 7zip with no luck. I am running windows 7 on my laptop, can someone advise me the easiest and simplest way of getting it on to the USB then to save it on the TV.
Thanks
Ben
Should be simple.
Download
Extract with 7zip
And transfer the extracted files to the usb just like I demonstrate in the YouTube video

You need to format the USB Stick to EXFAT before you paste neccessary Files on it, if you not do this it'll not read the Stick properly on the Samsung.

Bonjour à tous,
J'ai formaté ma clé en exfat et rien ne se passe. Et en FAT 32, il reconnaît la clef mais pour ouvrir des photos, des vidéos .....
La télévision est une UE40ES7000SXXN.

Back
Top Bottom