Im unloced 5 device how can unlock more ?

Yes Im unlocked 5 device and want to unlock more 50 , how can do ?
Create a 2nd Gmail account. Download TiviMate Companion. Create an account in the Companion app using your new Gmail address. Purchase the subscription.

Thx, so first account you can change as companion. What is this companion app ?
TiviMate Companion is an app on Google Play Store. You can use it to purchase TiviMate Premium. But 1st you need to create a new Gmail account on Google. All purchases of TiviMate Premium go thru the Google Play Store. So the new account will be associated with your Google account..which is connected to the Play Store. Go here to create the new account:
Then go to the Google Play Store and download TiviMate Companion:
Create an account with your new Google Account (email) and choose a password.
** Remember your email and password you create the account with! VERY IMPORTANT!!**
Then purchase the subscription for the Premium.
Once you have purchased..sign into TiviMate Premium on your device in TiviMate to unlock with the same credentials you created the account with in the Companion App.

Do i need to greate new google account after every 5/5 devises ?
Yes. At this point in time..unfortunately..there is no way to purchase Premium in bulk. So you would have to create a new Google account after you reach each maximum of 5 devices.

Great info as always Crystal... thanks! :D

Quick follow up question. Using the Companion app to purchase premium, can i then log into any 5 devices (mix & match) to unlock the premium service? I believe in the past there were different Tivimate apps for say a Firestick (non-Google play) and an Nvidia Shield device. This may have changed in the last 6+ months or so.

Great info as always Crystal... thanks! :D

Quick follow up question. Using the Companion app to purchase premium, can i then log into any 5 devices (mix & match) to unlock the premium service? I believe in the past there were different Tivimate apps for say a Firestick (non-Google play) and an Nvidia Shield device. This may have changed in the last 6+ months or so.
Yes. The Companion App is for purchasing for Amazon devices not connected to the Google Play Store. But the TiviMate app itself must be sideloaded onto Fire devices. Nvidia Shield already has access to the Google Play Store. So you can purchase Premium thru the Play Store and your Nvidia Shield will automatically be able to verify the subscription.
When you create an account in TiviMate Companion, use your Google Play Store credentials (email/password). Once you have purchased Premium in the Companion app, you can then add Fire TV devices and Nvidia Shield/Chromecast/Android boxes..ect to that account. You are not limited to JUST Fire TV devices..up to your allowed 5 devices..mix & match.

Back
Top Bottom