How to purchase another Premium account ?

dabig25

I have premium Tivimate for myself and already using 5 devices on my account .

Was looking to gift a Premium Lifetime subscription to my sons to use for themselves .

How can I do this ?
Do I need to create another Google account to purchase with ?
Also if they only have iPhones instead of Android how can they access Tivimate Companion ?

Was looking to gift a Premium Lifetime subscription to my sons to use for themselves .

How can I do this ?
Also if they only have iPhones instead of Android how can they access Tivimate Companion ?
Yes. You need to create a new Google account to purchase another subscription.

If they only have IPhones..they can access TiviMate Companion via a PC using an Android emulator such as Blue Stacks:

They then can sign in to Google to access the Google Play Store and download TiviMate Companion to their PC.

How can I do this ?
you don't say what devices you'r sons will be using for tivimate if it's going to be an android system then you can purchase in the google play store.

So all your sons need to do is to open a gmail account on their devices which they will most probably have to do anyway, download tivimate from the google play store and you pay for their subscription. You don't need to use the tivimate companion app to do this. The companion app is mainly used by people who don't use android devices to pay for the subscription they chose. It can also be used to check how many devices you are using.

So all your sons need to do is to open a gmail account on their devices which they will most probably have to do anyway, download tivimate from the google play store and you pay for their subscription.
Good Point.....but won't they need to install Tivimate Companion on a separate device ?

No. Tiviimate is for users that don't use Andriod. But there is no reason why they can't download it to the same device as Tivimate.

Back
Top Bottom