how to pay

how to pay with a fire stick i do not have google app on fire stick
thanks ray
You need to download TiviMate Companion to either your Android phone or to a PC using Bluestacks. Create an account using your email address from the Google Play Store and a password. Remember your credentials you create the account with as you will need them later. Then purchase the premium version using the TiviMate Companion App. Once you have purchased premium and it is confirmed in the Companion App..use those same credentials to login to premium on the TiviMate app itself on your Firestick. 😉👍

i try TiviMate Companion dose not come for me can you use pay pal i use it all the time works great thanks ray

i try TiviMate Companion dose not come for me can you use pay pal i use it all the time works great thanks ray
You can add PayPal as a payment in Google Pay. You still need to purchase TiviMate Premium thru the TiviMate Companion app for your Firestick. You’ll need an Android phone or a PC to do that.

I WENT TO BLUESTACKS AND TYPE TIVIMATE COMPANION NO APP GAME UP. CAN I PAY WITH AMAZON PAY I BEEN TRYING TWO WEEKS TO TIVIMATE
THANK YOU
RAY
Sign into Google Play Store on Bluestacks. Then search for TiviMate Companion. You can’t purchase TiviMate premium thru Amazon. It’s thru the Google Play Store or the TiviMate Companion app..that’s it..as far as purchasing premium.

It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
Search for TiviMate Companion to install on PC.
Once you click on the Install button, TiviMate Companion will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.

I WENT TO BLUESTACKS AND TYPE TIVIMATE COMPANION NO APP GAME UP. CAN I PAY WITH AMAZON PAY I BEEN TRYING TWO WEEKS TO TIVIMATE
THANK YOU
RAY
I will DM you step by step pictures.

I purchased the lifetime package for 5 boxes in June. It works great.
So great that I purchased another lifetime membership.
The purchase went through it said I had 0 of 5 loaded. When I went to install
the premium package on a new box, it said I had reached the maximum of 5.
I should have 10 premium not 5, Please help. If not I will have to get a hold of Husham.

I purchased the lifetime package for 5 boxes in June. It works great.
So great that I purchased another lifetime membership.
The purchase went through it said I had 0 of 5 loaded. When I went to install
the premium package on a new box, it said I had reached the maximum of 5.
I should have 10 premium not 5, Please help. If not I will have to get a hold of Husham.
I’ll DM you

I’ll DM you
I'm sorry to barge in on this thread, but you seem to maybe be able to answer a question for me. I signed up for a yearly premium and am still on the 7 day free trial, but now have decided I would rather do the Lifetime option. I was told by someone else just to cancel the membership and when the free trial expires I can sign-up for the lifetime. Would doing this delete my current app and then I would have to re-install all my playlists and redo all my settings again, etc?

Back
Top Bottom