How to Pay GameMaster?

meinbuchklub

I had TPK originally, then GameMaster, but their website is down. Where do I go to see my invoice and pay it? I was emailed nothing from them.

I did too. I received a mintpanel invoice a few days ago for my two services. There was no way to pay since mintpanel is down. I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to it. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me. Mind you, I had to reply to the invoice, and THEN reply to the ticket mailing to get this information.

Could I please have DMd the new email address that your ticket notifications are coming from? Meaning on the new pay portal. My credentials from previous panel do not work and my service expired yesterday. I can not use reset password feature since I don't have access to the email that I used for registration (I was on 3 month plan). Thank you

Could I please have DMd the new email address that your ticket notifications are coming from? Meaning on the new pay portal. My credentials from previous panel do not work and my service expired yesterday. I can not use reset password feature since I don't have access to the email that I used for registration (I was on 3 month plan). Thank you
[email protected]

I submitted a ticket through email about paying and they replied with this link: Portal Home - Gamers Services I was able to pay both of my invoices
Hi Raven, can you share/DM me where you submitted the ticket? I have been trying to access the link you shared but it doesn't seem to work with the credentials I used in the old TopDog portal where I pay for renewals. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom