how to install iptv smarter pro on samsung/lg/philips smart tv

scorpea

i can't find iptv smarter pro on samsung/lg/philips smart tv any. any idea on how to install it via usb or any other means?

i can't find iptv smarter pro on samsung/lg/philips smart tv any. any idea on how to install it via usb or any other means?
Right IPTV Smarters PRO in samsung tv is yes the same method. but I didnt spend time on it because IPTV Smarters PRO kinda like make providers pay allot of money to have it used..

but thinking of it and the number of users asking me about it.. I will do something in general to help.. I will make a process for everyone easy to do it

I have spoken to IPTV Smarters pro to assist me in this. And they refused to help out. They want me to buy the app and share it in Samsung or LG store.
So .. Looks like I have to HACK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

Guys .. IPTV Smarters pro even if it works for Samsung the IPTV company has to pay loads of money to get the software working for samsung.. IPTV Smarters pro people made sure of that..
Project on this is hard and I dont know if I should help IPTV Smarters pro if they dont want to help everyone for free

Is there any update on this as trying myself to get IPTV Smarters on my Samsung TV running the Tizen Software.

Hi Husham,

Do you have the IP number from Smarters IPTV ??

Last edited:
No sorry. As mentioned before. IPTV smarters developera are charging too much for the app in Samsung tv. So I see no reason why I should help them install Thier app in Samsung tv

No sorry. As mentioned before. IPTV smarters developera are charging too much for the app in Samsung tv. So I see no reason why I should help them install Thier app in Samsung tv

But is it possible to install it with they IP number ?

Back
Top Bottom