How do people use Kodi??

ConnerLawson

I have been using Kodi for about 10 years now since it was XBMC. I originally only really used it for my music library to keep things together and I liked that it used milkdrop. I then started to use it for my local media when I ripped my media to go digital. Was maybe about 5 years into using it I learned you can stream videos and music Speed Test essay writer so this was awesome for media I was missing. Then I started to use it for older game emulators. How do some people use it and what are some advanced setups. walmart one Do most people use this for local libraries and paid subscriptions and other streaming services to be used in one interface? What are some of the best addons to be using in any form of entertainment, I only use the trakt, netflix, prime and another addon for emulators.

Last edited:
If you're using illegal, low-quality add-ons to watch Kodi movies and TV shows, stop it!
First, they can get you in legal trouble. Second, there are so many great, completely legal content add-ons, so why risk it? Here are some of the best Kodi add-ons you may not be familiar with, but should be installed now
1. Charge
2. Comet TV
3. Tubi TV
4. FilmRise
5. ABC Family Channel
6. Live Tube
7. USTVNow
8. The Cooking Channel
9. Pluto.TV
10. BBC iPlayer
11. Popcornflix
12. TV TBD
13. Twitch
14. TV Land
15. Plex
16. YouTube
17. Adult Swim
18. TVPlayer
19. MovieZoot
20. NewsON
Wish you find yourself the right choice!

I have been using Kodi for about 10 years now since it was XBMC. I originally only really used it for my music library to keep things together and I liked that it used milkdrop. I then started to use it for my local media when I ripped my media to go digital. Was maybe about 5 years into using it I learned you can stream videos and music Speed Test essay writer so this was awesome for media I was missing. Then I started to use it for older game emulators. How do some people use it and what are some advanced setups. walmart one Do most people use this for local libraries and paid subscriptions and other streaming services to be used in one interface? What are some of the best addons to be using in any form of entertainment, I only use the trakt, netflix, prime and another addon for emulators.
Go with the Crew repo it has a good amount of add-on in there and if you add realdebrid to it then you can watch everything

Back
Top Bottom