How do I Pay

Qmavam

I have cash in my account, my bill is due today, I can get logged in, but I can't access my account.
How do I pay my bill. Is there a reason it is just not automatically taken from my account?
Thanks, Qmavam

I have cash in my account, my bill is due today, I can get logged in, but I can't access my account.
How do I pay my bill. Is there a reason it is just not automatically taken from my account?
Thanks, Qmavam
If you can log in..then open a ticket. If you can’t access your account or your invoice to pay your bill..then your issue is account related and can only be fixed thru a ticket.

I can't open a ticket, I get a choice, Choose an account to log in and manage: Owner or closed. I click on either and it says this account does not exist. I think I have about $30 in my account why can't they just take out enough to pay the payment.
Thanks, Mikek

I can't open a ticket, I get a choice, Choose an account to log in and manage: Owner or closed. I click on either and it says this account does not exist. I think I have about $30 in my account why can't they just take out enough to pay the payment.
Thanks, Mikek
Try replying to the last email you got from them. Tell them your circumstance and that you are unable to access your account. Ask them to either apply your credit to your invoice and reinstate your account or refund your money. See if you get a reply.

Sorry to have wasted your time, I was using the wrong email address.
I got logged in, transferred some money to pay my invoice, all is good.
Thanks for being there.

Back
Top Bottom