Hi! Can anyone help?

Cuccas

Hi all. Hope you’re all well. Been speaking with husham and he asked me to post on here to see whether any of you great guys could help.
This time it’s a software question. as I’m trying to get hold of some software for my laptop called Virtual DJ Pro. I already have a version which is the full version but the build version is a couple of years old and looking for a newer version but there are versions on you tube but just nervous of potential viruses etc. Any chance you could help. If you can’t totally understand.

Hi all. Hope you’re all well. Been speaking with husham and he asked me to post on here to see whether any of you great guys could help.
This time it’s a software question. as I’m trying to get hold of some software for my laptop called Virtual DJ Pro. I already have a version which is the full version but the build version is a couple of years old and looking for a newer version but there are versions on you tube but just nervous of potential viruses etc. Any chance you could help. If you can’t totally understand.
Did you try going thru their website?

I had Malwarebytes scan their download file for Windows PC for you. Happy to report 0 threats/PUP’s/PUM’s were detected. 😉👍
3C34AD66-2F16-405C-A531-B7681377F3BA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom