Hi, cacti here

cacti

need help signing in prem. I enter email and password and get a message to try later. Is this do to the 1st 5 days are free?

Is this normal?

need help signing in prem. I enter email and password and get a message to try later. Is this do to the 1st 5 days are free?

Is this normal?
are you talking about tivimate or a tv subscription?

it might very well have something to do with the first 5 days, its been so long i dont remember. you can contact the develoer thru google play listing tho

now trying to sign in tivimate on Nvidia and again it will not accept username or password.
Is there any way to verify name and word. I;m psoitive I got it correct but after a dozen trys you start to question it

I don;t see any way to contact the developer on google play

are you typing it in or copy and pasting? if your sign in is an email address I think nvidia adds a space after a period for gramatical reasons, this has caused problems especially with m3u urls.

are you typing it in or copy and pasting? if your sign in is an email address I think nvidia adds a space after a period for gramatical reasons, this has caused problems especially with m3u urls.
thanks ===========typing

I have to re-visit the buffering issue with TiviMate on my 4K Firestick. It's excessive, It could be every couple of minutes watching a movie on cinemax yet I can watch a 2 hour movies from Cinema 2 with none to one instance of buffering. This is why I think it is TiviMate or a setting in it. I tried to watch Family Man on Cinemax and it was nearly impossible. Brought up Cinema 2 and I had one miner buffering issue through out the entire movie.
looking for idea's TiviMate was not always like this

cinema is a whole other app i think. Comparing an app to one channel from a different provider,server infrastructure, and who knows whatall is comparing apples to artichokes I think.

Back
Top Bottom