Help with login

RobM073

Hi, I have tivimate companion, and installed on a couple of firesticks. I know I have 1 or 2 premium slots available but I keep getting failed login. I’ve reset password and tried, is there any help out there? I’m just trying to unlock premium as the url needs updating and it won’t let me do it weekly

Question? If you are receiving buffering, would tivimate be the cause, or your internet speed or the server you are using?

Question? If you are receiving buffering, would tivimate be the cause, or your internet speed or the server you are using?
I DM’d you

I am having issues with password. I paid for the onetime payment and now I can not login into the companion app. It continues to ask me for payment.

I am having issues with password. I paid for the onetime payment and now I can not login into the companion app. It continues to ask me for payment.
Try restarting your device. Or delete the app and reinstall. Make sure to allow it permissions. Double check your logins.

Did you purchase thru the Google Play Store? Try restarting first. Then delete and reinstall if that doesn’t work.

I did as you suggested, I restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the application with the same results. It continues to resend the same way.

Attachments

• Tivimate 1.jpg
    Tivimate 1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tivimate 2.jpg
    Tivimate 2.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tivimate 3.jpg
    Tivimate 3.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 4
Did you just purchase the subscription? There may be a delay between the payment and the app realizing the payment.

I have the same issue. I purchased my subscription in google play (my card has been charged) Notification from Google Play about purchase
Tivimate will not allow upgrade just keeps coming back as acciunt not found.
Any assistance would be great.

There always seems to be a delay between making payment and the app recognizing the payment. In Companion app..after creating your account..log out. Then log back in and purchase your subscription. In the TiviMate app..if the unlock premium isn’t working..back out of the app. Force stop and clear cache. Then unplug your device for 5 minutes and then reboot it. Try unlocking the premium again. The purchase isn’t always immediate in the TiviMate app from the time you purchased the premium. If it still hasn’t kicked in..give it a bit and repeat the reboot process. Patience is a virtue. There are things going on behind the scenes. 😊

Back
Top Bottom