Help Please

Ok
But as I stated I’m n but nothing is playing it’s just spinning so do I also download my iptv provider
What’s the next step to watch

yes should I download my iptv as well
Tivimate gathers up your provider info and chanells from the xtreme code you entered. Your list of channels and shows appear in the TV guide? Is that correct?

Tivimate gathers up your provider info and chanells from the xtreme code you entered. Your list of channels and shows appear in the TV guide? Is that correct?
Yes I can c all the channels but once I try to watch a channel all it’s doing is spinning/buffering then a message appears that says “An error has occurred: 401”
Whatever that means
Still not able to watch 😕

Yes that’s correct but all my channels are spinning/buffering

401 is an authentication error you may have entered username and password incorrectly or the account may be expired

Yes that’s correct but all my channels are spinning/buffering
In Tivimate go to “Settings” on the left side.
Then “Playlists”
Then click on the GM playlist (should be the only one listed)
Then “Extream Codes parameters

It should show you your expiration date.

In Tivimate go to “Settings” on the left side.
Then “Playlists”
Then click on the GM playlist (should be the only one listed)
Then “Extream Codes parameters

It should show you your expiration date.
No it’s not allowing me to enter Xtream Codes Partameters w/o unlocking premium
But I just paid my bill for my iptv service on the 6 which is when it’s due

This is so so frustrating I wanna cry with no tv service

No it’s not allowing me to enter Xtream Codes Partameters w/o unlocking premium
But I just paid my bill for my iptv service on the 6 which is when it’s due

This is so so frustrating I wanna cry with no tv service
There is something amiss here kountry. Send me the url that you paid your iptv at. Send it to me in that conversation we were having

If gamemasters was your iptv provider my credentials would have worked, I suspect it's not the real gamemasters or pds we know

If gamemasters was your iptv provider my credentials would have worked, I suspect it's not the real gamemasters or pds we know
Ok finally it’s working
My iptv changed the code and I just got an email from them telling me what code to use to is and it worked
Thank u guys so so very much for your time and patience I really appreciate it ….thanks

I hope you find something good on lol.

Ok my iptv provider gave me another player to use which is “perfect player” are u familiar with that 🤔 and how it works
Yes have used it in the past but not recently,
It's a very good player

Last edited:
You can refer to the istructions
Here

Entertaining the information??

Back
Top Bottom