help buying app

depends on what device you are using, in most cases you will need a device running android.

i tried for hours to get the app. downloaded both, i can use the free one. but i want to be able to change around my favorite channels. when it ask me to sign in i follow the prompts and it says cant open account try later. its been telling me that now for three days. im using a firestick max.

do i have to have a smart phone to get tivimate. im using a firestick max, cant get google play store on my stick. and none of the downloads from applinked work. so how do i get the app. thank you

do i have to have a smart phone to get tivimate. im using a firestick max, cant get google play store on my stick. and none of the downloads from applinked work. so how do i get the app. thank you
On the firestick install an app called Downloader. It's available at Amazon. Once installed enter the code I messaged you and thats it. Go to Google play on a computer or something, buy tivimate and activate the app on your stick using the email you signed into playstore with.

On the firestick install an app called Downloader. It's available at Amazon. Once installed enter the code I messaged you and thats it. Go to Google play on a computer or something, buy tivimate and activate the app on your stick using the email you signed into playstore with.
thanks for your info. i went to the google play site, didnt find the place that takes payment. all it wants to do is download the app. am i at the right place.

If you have tivimate installed on your firestick, then install tivimate companion on your computer or phone also available at playstore and sign onto play through it. You will be able to purchase thru companion.

Last edited:
thanks for your info. i went to the google play site, didnt find the place that takes payment. all it wants to do is download the app. am i at the right place.

If you have tivimate installed on your firestick, then install tivimate companion on your computer or phone also available at playstore and sign onto play through it. You will be able to purchase thru companion.
my pc wont let me download the companion app, says its not able to load the app. i downloaded the companion app from my applinked app and tried to sign in there but it says cant open account try later. its told me that now for the past 3 days. i tried everything everyone tells me and i always get the same results. try later. i dont have a smart phone only my pc and fire stick. so i cant get google play on the stick. guess i cant get the app after all.

If you have tivimate installed on your firestick, then install tivimate co
i just tried to download the app through downloader, at sign in it tells me google play error payment not able through your divise. always something wrong with this app.
mpanion on your computer or phone also available at playstore and sign onto play through it. You will be able to purchase thru companion.

you need to install an emulator like bluestacks on to your PC. Then you will have the google play store from there you download the tivimate companion app

The emulator like blustacks installed on your computer is your only way unless you have a freind with a phone you trust

Back
Top Bottom