Hello, I'm Christina .

Christina

I'm wondering if anyone can help me tonget my guide information to show. I believe it's called an EPG. I am not overly tech savvy. I've done the updates for the epg, the epg sources that I've found on videos on line. I've backed up and cleared my data. I've ensured that my url default is correct. Ive made sure my Playlist was updated. I'm really stuck and not sure how to fix this. I have tivimate premium and Apollo. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me tonget my guide information to show. I believe it's called an EPG. I am not overly tech savvy. I've done the updates for the epg, the epg sources that I've found on videos on line. I've backed up and cleared my data. I've ensured that my url default is correct. Ive made sure my Playlist was updated. I'm really stuck and not sure how to fix this. I have tivimate premium and Apollo. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to yh forum. This question is more IPTV section then introduction. I'm moving this conversation to the IPTV section.

Also sounds like Apollo have a problem with their epg.
Did they not give you an epg link ?

Welcome to yh forum. This question is more IPTV section then introduction. I'm moving this conversation to the IPTV section.

Also sounds like Apollo have a problem with their epg.
Did they not give you an epg link ?
Thank you !
I did end up getting some help from Apollo. They gave me a link and I was able to get the guide info.
Thank you for getting back to me and for the assistance.

Back
Top Bottom