Hello all, need your help!

tivimateBelair

Hi everyone!

Looking for some help!
Trying to buy another TIVIMATE one time pay package from TiviMate Companion. When I log in with a new email I created on Google it says "already purchased on another account"

Not sure how I can buy a new pack of 5!

Thanks in advance for any help.

You probably have to have a new companion app installed also or in the settings of your device clear the cache and data from tivimate companion.

You probably have to have a new companion app installed also or in the settings of your device clear the cache and data from tivimate companion.
Hi thanks for your reply, I cleared cache and data still didn't work. I uninstalled the app and it still wont work always the same message, Already Purchased for Another account!

Hi thanks for your reply, I cleared cache and data still didn't work. I uninstalled the app and it still wont work always the same message, Already Purchased for Another account!
Hmm my understanding was that all you needed was another Gmail account maybe try new Gmail account on different phone or computer.
Yes that's the issue your phone or whatever device you're using is storing the old Google account. That one needs to be deleted, use companion app to manage accounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom