Have a question about tivimate?

edlkll

I have a older version of tivimate. How do I go about updating the version I have to the newer version? Is there anyway to update it or do you just have to purchase the newer version? I am guessing that you have to purchase the update?

I have a older version of tivimate. How do I go about updating the version I have to the newer version? Is there anyway to update it or do you just have to purchase the newer version? I am guessing that you have to purchase the update?
buying the app is the only way to ensure you have a fully functional copy that updates

Ok thanks, So I will have to go back to the google play store and delete my old account with tivi mate and purchase the new one and make a new account with the google play store to get the newer version? I am assuming that would be the way to do it? Do you know if thats the correct way to purchase and set up a account for the newer version. I tried to contact some one a the google play store but cant get a hold of anyone to talk to or anyone from there to let me know the way to do it.

yes thats the way unless you have a firestick. your google account will be the account you register in tivimate settings. you can buy tivimate outright for like 20 bucks or pay 5 or 6 a year.

wait a second what do you mean delete your old account if you already have a paid for tivimate it should update itself

I already have a account with tivi mate with the old version. When I got the new version for a android box that I have I download the new version to the box and now the guide is now working. So I thought if I deleted the tivi mate app and deleted my account at the google store. Then opened a new account with the new version. How do you think I should go about doing it? Any thought or ideas how to do it?

i'm missing something. Do I undertand that you have two devices with tivimate on them. You should have tivimate registered with the same google play account as you are allowed five devices. If I understand correctly, then you should be able to change the account in tivimate settings. is one of the devices a firestick??

or perhaps uninstall the version thats not updating, install it again from google playstore and register with google account.

Hello, my tvmate used to record shows just fine but after the recent update I accidentally deleted data and had to reinstall tvmate. But now it will only record 1minute on any shows I program. I have the tvmate on Nvidia Shield Pro with 32gb sdcard.
Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Hello, my tvmate used to record shows just fine but after the recent update I accidentally deleted data and had to reinstall tvmate. But now it will only record 1minute on any shows I program. I have the tvmate on Nvidia Shield Pro with 32gb sdcard.
Any advice would be great.

Thanks
you have to set up where to save recordings, if it on a networked computer then the path to it has to be setup as well as the folder

Back
Top Bottom