GLITCHING august 2023

bart7173

We have been using Tivimate to run our playlist and for the most part its fantastic.

We have version 4.7.0 premium

Every station will blip, glitch a millisecond and back up 2 seconds to restart.

In order for us to determine if its the playlist, wifi or tivimate, i downloaded smarter pros player. Played the playlist and not one glitch or stutter

Just to eliminate other peoples/companies. I reached out to my ISP and they looked at logs, no issue

Would you folks know?

Is there an older app we can downgrade too? Using firstick

Ps

This just started three weeks ago or so

We have been using Tivimate to run our playlist and for the most part its fantastic.

We have version 4.7.0 premium

Every station will blip, glitch a millisecond and back up 2 seconds to restart.

In order for us to determine if its the playlist, wifi or tivimate, i downloaded smarter pros player. Played the playlist and not one glitch or stutter

Just to eliminate other peoples/companies. I reached out to my ISP and they looked at logs, no issue

Would you folks know?

Is there an older app we can downgrade too? Using firstick

Ps

This just started three weeks ago or so
If this had not previously been an issue with 4.7.0 I would suggest creating a backup, uninstall your version and install fresh. Restore your backup.
or Downloader code: 366972 for version 4.7.0.3

having frustrating buffering as well using the latest auto updated on tivimate. Is this apk different than the one pushed recently? Wifi is fine, so thinking it could be my provider but they claim all is well in the world, etc

If this had not previously been an issue with 4.7.0 I would suggest creating a backup, uninstall your version and install fresh. Restore your backup.
or Downloader code: 366972 for version 4.7.0.3
this worked for me , thx for the link !

Back
Top Bottom