Games Masters IPTV

I have a game master subscription and haven't used for a few months but left it running coming out my bank account.

I want to know if there's a way I can find out or reset my username and password using my registered email?

If not if you know a way I can cancel my automatic card payments each month?

Can someone DM me please

Yes same here, please. Can you help HUsham or Crystalblue6161? Thank you
HUsham- can you please DM me with the information on how to get around a failed logins using my Gamemaster ID and password. Can’t find latest URL replacement. Thx in advance. Rick

Last edited:
I have a game master subscription and haven't used for a few months but left it running coming out my bank account.

I want to know if there's a way I can find out or reset my username and password using my registered email?

If not if you know a way I can cancel my automatic card payments each month?

Can someone DM me please
I’ll DM you

What you are you using? I signed up for TopDogTV, its not bad but I'm always looking for other options as well.

I really can't understand why so many people are loyal to and want to continue paying money to a company that treats customers so poorly. They are many other options out there.

I’m interested in other options too but not sure what’s out there worth looking into or how to sign up. I’Ve been happy with GameMaster for a couple years but their lack of communication through this has been a dealbreaker for me.

I just signed up here and y'all know why, lol. My gmaster panel stopped working about 10 days ago.
I skimmed thru all 89 pages but not sure what url you folks talking about? Is this the new url for gmaster pannel app? If so, may I get the url?
DM sent

Question? I got GM to work with Tivimate on one of my N vidia shields but it won't work on my fire TV and fire sticks or my other N Vidia Shield. I don't get it. glad i got one working. :)

Back
Top Bottom