Games Masters IPTV

has anyone on here got access to their client area ? or is it just me that can't get in .
I got an email from them and replied to it but got an auto response saying go to client area and raise a ticket but all I get is an error message saying down for maintenance
Nobody does

If anyone knows how to get the epg to work in TiviMate, please can you DM me? I’ve looked back on other posts and have tried various links but nothing seems to work.
Dm'd

Is it saying error or successful. If it's successful jus wait, it will pop up sometime. I swear
Oh don't get me wrong my service never missed a beat, I was just replying to somebody

Besides DM'ing husham, anyone know of a way to obtain my login credentials since the gmasterpanel client area is inaccessible? When I launch the GameMasterX app on my FireStick it simply sits/spins and then shows the splash screen. I have heard some people get the login box where you can see your saved password, however I'm not having any luck with that.

Service running perfectly on gmaster panel. Any update please on how to pay bills please. I don't know when this situation will last I don't want to lose them
I would like to know how to access the gmaster panel too please? I have good service on Smarters app. Never received an email like many others have and no idea how to pay invoice?

Besides DM'ing husham, anyone know of a way to obtain my login credentials since the gmasterpanel client area is inaccessible? When I launch the GameMasterX app on my FireStick it simply sits/spins and then shows the splash screen. I have heard some people get the login box where you can see your saved password, however I'm not having any luck with that.

it should be in the email they sent you when you signed up

I would like to know how to access the gmaster panel too please? I have good service on Smarters app. Never received an email like many others have and no idea how to pay invoice?
I was lucky to open a ticket once the service went down, they replied with the new service url and when the portel went down I replied to the ticket cuse I received my invoice so they extented my due payment. Now I'm afraid to lose them since the ticket is closed after 48hrs, I hope they extend to all users till the portal is up again or they send all of us emails if they made a new payment portal.

Hope this info help others. I'm sure they are working on a solution for us all, they are very good in what their doing. They don't fall easy. Hope all the masters are safe and strong.

Sorry I can't say the new url for service but @husham and his tean is doing a great job to answer back all questions.

I was lucky to open a ticket once the service went down, they replied with the new service url and when the portel went down I replied to the ticket cuse I received my invoice so they extented my due payment. Now I'm afraid to lose them since the ticket is closed after 48hrs, I hope they extend to all users till the portal is up again or they send all of us emails if they made a new payment portal.

Hope this info help others. I'm sure they are working on a solution for us all, they are very good in what their doing. They don't fall easy. Hope all the masters are safe and strong.

Sorry I can't say the new url for service but @husham and his tean is doing a great job to answer back all questions.
Hi. I have a working service but never received an email. I cannot access the panel even with a vpn. I also don't know how to DM husham because I have never used this forum before. I just don't want my service to expire since I have been with them when they started as tpk

So this guy posted instructions for connecting to gamemaster with XCIPTV. I tried it on FireTV stick and it worked, I can't vouch for the other. Did it work for anyone else? Any word on when the old one will come back up?

Amazon Fire TV Stick (XCIPTV):
Android Users (XCIPTV):

Please could someone DM me the new URL? I have 5 accounts an would love to get them going again.

Thanks
Are you up? What player are you using?

Hi Husham
Would it be possible to give me the details for Tivimate. I have been a long time subscriber to GMX and TopDog (1 subscription with each of the services) and the stand alone apps don't work now. Also, my service expires mid-June how do I extend the service from then. Thanks for all of your help sir. 👍

Hi. I have a working service but never received an email. I cannot access the panel even with a vpn. I also don't know how to DM husham because I have never used this forum before. I just don't want my service to expire since I have been with them when they started as tpk
Click on his name to DM him

Hi now realise, after trying to log on to gmaster. That it us down. I just installed the xciptv app but have no idea how to log on. Ps I never received an email explaining wth is going on

Any ideas on how to pay it? My GM service expired yesterday so my xciptv app stopped working...

Back
Top Bottom