Games Masters IPTV

Hi,
I just renew my service with topdog and I haven’t received any email with the new url. Can I still use the same username and password?
Any assistance will be appreciated.

for me xciptv live stream is working. Nothing shows up in the VOD or series though. Is on demand working for anyone? Also, will the gmasterpanel website be back up to pay bills?
live like you said working
but the VOD will not come back.. Romours.. GONE FOR EVER
pay bills.. Not worried about that.. As someone said earlier if they want us to pay , they will send us a message

Hi,
I just renew my service with topdog and I haven’t received any email with the new url. Can I still use the same username and password?
Any assistance will be appreciated.
try the same user name and password
but GMX app is gone.. make sure to use any of the apps listed

Thank you for the info husham. I tried two of the apps you recommended but my login still failed. I know my login is correct because it was working on Thursday and stopped on Saturday. Maybe I'm not putting in the correct URL or something, any further advice would be great.

Thank you for the info husham. I tried two of the apps you recommended but my login still failed. I know my login is correct because it was working on Thursday and stopped on Saturday. Maybe I'm not putting in the correct URL or something, any further advice would be great.
I will DM you

I used the m3u address in xciptv and it seemed to work but it says all streams and when I click on it all it says is loading with a spinning circle.

I used the m3u address in xciptv and it seemed to work but it says all streams and when I click on it all it says is loading with a spinning circle.
im watching on it now

Hi, I had GMASTER. I have my login user and pass. Can someone forward me the new server link so I can login...sorry for asking the same question a billion others have, but I didn't get an email...

Hi, I had GMASTER. I have my login user and pass. Can someone forward me the new server link so I can login...sorry for asking the same question a billion others have, but I didn't get an email...
I will DM you now

where do we go to cancel service?
servie usually auto cancels .. but to go full cancel . you can email or send a ticket to the their panel. .
if you dont have access to the panel .. they might email you soon as to why so you can just mail back

servie usually auto cancels .. but to go full cancel . you can email or send a ticket to the their panel. .
if you dont have access to the panel .. they might email you soon as to why so you can just mail back
I use to have access to client area but now says error on page, and as far as cancelling (it renews automatically with credit card on file) so no idea how to contact them. you can pm info if you have it.

I use to have access to client area but now says error on page, and as far as cancelling (it renews automatically with credit card on file) so no idea how to contact them. you can pm info if you have it.
DM me please

Back
Top Bottom