Games Masters IPTV

I just need to pay my bill so that my service can be restored. I didn't get a bill this month and can't log in because I'm being rerouted to pdslive.

Anyone else able to assist with the info on how to get into our accounts and pay invoices? I usually get an email early in the month but nothing so far and i can not log into any of my apps.
I’ll DM you both

I have two services, a monthly and a quarterly. One was working and the other was not. I submitted a ticket and they reset the service immediately. I'm now back on using TiviMate.

HTH

Hi, anyone with the link on how to pay. I keep getting a no playlist after logging in. My bill was due on the 15th, and i cant get to the usual website, because of a redirect.

Hi, anyone with the link on how to pay. I keep getting a no playlist after logging in. My bill was due on the 15th, and i cant get to the usual website, because of a redirect.
Sending you a DM now

And just after we get service fully restored we lose the a EPG again. Lol
It's actually operational at the moment. However, it doesn't explain why when they have the ability to refresh it as needed they don't. I'm not going to defend them.

It's actually operational at the moment. However, it doesn't explain why when they have the ability to refresh it as needed they don't. I'm not going to defend them.
That was strange. Mine was actually saying “No information“ until I did a manual refresh and then it popped back in like normal.

That was strange. Mine was actually saying “No information“ until I did a manual refresh and then it popped back in like normal.
Needless to say, it's both unreliable and unpredictable.

Hi all. I'm trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? Anyway help please. Thanks so much in advance.

I just need to pay my bill so that my service can be restored. I didn't get a bill this month and can't log in because I'm being rerouted to pdslive.
I'm having the same issue with the rerouting to pdslive. Has the correct website been hijacked or something?

I'm having the same issue with the rerouting to pdslive. Has the correct website been hijacked or something?
Sent you a DM. Hope it's helpful.

Back
Top Bottom