Games Masters IPTV

The payment portal is undergoing maintenance and should be restored soon.
Sorry, this is still unresolved some six hours later. Hopefully, it will be back up soon.
Stand by. Please be patient.

Hi dear hushan

Can DM me send a link for games service subscription
thanks to @Ed209 who answered but my name is HUSHAM.. please :)
A Christmas Story Pig GIF by filmeditor

The GM Portal is up and running again. Thanks for your patience.

Is there an APK?
An APK, as in an app for viewing? Yes, there are numerous apps and all work with GM. What are you currently using? If you need information about a specific app you can check out the "IPTV Apps" section here on the forums.

An APK, as in an app for viewing? Yes, there are numerous apps and all work with GM. What are you currently using? If you need information about a specific app you can check out the "IPTV Apps" section here on the forums.
Sorry, what I meant is a native GM app. Something you can just plug in your username, password and away you go. Tired of helping people set stuff up.

Sorry, what I meant is a native GM app. Something you can just plug in your username, password and away you go. Tired of helping people set stuff up.
Ah, I get it. Didn't realize that's what you meant. No, there is no longer anything like that. You'll just have to have them add a server as well as their username and password I'm afraid.

Hey Mike, I noticed: the Purple player work around, with the port change. Has appeared to stop working yesterday, Is there a new port that can be used?

Hey Mike, I noticed: the Purple player work around, with the port change. Has appeared to stop working yesterday, Is there a new port that can be used?
Nope, no change there. I'll have a look at it tomorrow but can't say why it's not working. I took a quick look and got the JSON error. Try adding a final "/" at the end of the port number. It really shouldn't make a difference. I'll look further tomorrow. Honestly, I don't know why anyone is hanging onto this app anyway.
Managed to get a few minutes to try it again. Tried with a "/", without, with a port, without a port. All produce a JSON error. I have no idea at this point. I'm having no issues with other apps.

Can someone send me the m3u and server info for Game master? I'm already a customer, haven't used it in a couple of months though

Can someone send me the m3u and server info for Game master? I'm already a customer, haven't used it in a couple of months though
Hasn't changed in months.

Nope, no change there. I'll have a look at it tomorrow but can't say why it's not working. I took a quick look and got the JSON error. Try adding a final "/" at the end of the port number. It really shouldn't make a difference. I'll look further tomorrow. Honestly, I don't know why anyone is hanging onto this app anyway.
Managed to get a few minutes to try it again. Tried with a "/", without, with a port, without a port. All produce a JSON error. I have no idea at this point. I'm having no issues with other apps.
ok sounds good. If you figure it out, let me know.

What's up with the bitcoin payment? Every month I have to submit a ticket after 72 hours have passed to have my payment processed. Is there anything I can do to fix this.

What's up with the bitcoin payment? Every month I have to submit a ticket after 72 hours have passed to have my payment processed. Is there anything I can do to fix this.
Personally, I have no experience with them on this. But I believe if you're in the U.S. it's not unusual for a transaction like that to take up to 72 hours. I would take it up with them in a ticket and see if they can clarify.

I want to use it with Purple or Tivimate, can you send settings?
Hotrod and I had no success getting Purple to work and personally I think Purple is a waste of time. However, I do use TiviMate all the time and you can readily set that up by going to Playlists / Add playlist / Xtream codes / > enter your server address / username / password, and uncheck VOD and you're good to go. Essentially it's the same settings you'd use with any app.

I do the same thing you do and submit a ticket to remind them I paid with bitcoin each month then they always take care of it.

Hotrod and I had no success getting Purple to work and personally I think Purple is a waste of time. However, I do use TiviMate all the time and you can readily set that up by going to Playlists / Add playlist / Xtream codes / > enter your server address / username / password, and uncheck VOD and you're good to go. Essentially it's the same settings you'd use with any app.
Thanks for trying. Started working again on its own.

Back
Top Bottom