Games Masters IPTV

Does anyone have either Husham's perfect player download for windows (his link is broken), or a web browser interface for PDSLive?
I will check this out.
Allot of links need updating to be honest.

Try with and without VPN. Not positive, but I think my ISP throttles certain sites. If I go through a VPN, the can't tell what sites I'm going to and therefore streams faster.
Just for the record. Not all VPN is IPTV VPN

Also, the fastest VPN for one person doesn't mean it's the fastest for another person. Depends on your ISP, physical location, hops, etc...
Agreed. Ipvanish use to be great in that matter but not these days. Ever since they sold out there company
It's not been the same

Is the service down? Had an overdue invoice for about 30 days and just paid it, payment went thru but still can’t get in just keep getting login failed. Anyone know ?

Is the service down? Had an overdue invoice for about 30 days and just paid it, payment went thru but still can’t get in just keep getting login failed. Anyone know ?
Try raising a request on Thier panel. I don't think it's down

Service has been smooth for a while now, no down time...the panel site was down the other day, reopened the following day.

can somebody provide me with the url server of them, so I can verify if I did some typo on that on my IPTV app I use XCIPTV

Any one got error with credit card payment , just can't pay with my regular card I used to pay with all years. I own one card only. My due payment is tommorow

Update: opend a ticket unswerd immediately , support cleared saved date of my saved payments history before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom