Games Masters IPTV

Amazing that crystal provided the link to so many people but not one of them has provided it to the numerous people requesting it.
I assume it is not for me to share as I have never seen Crystal say "oh, go ahead and share with anyone who is asking for it when I'm not around." I don't have the alt one she talked about last night (that I know of) but if Crystal says that in future we can share the new URLs around, I am happy to do so. I will say I am currently using the VIP:#### one and it's working for me right now.

I've never gotten it to work before including the port number, so I've always just stuck to the base address, but I just discovered that adding the port number and I'm back up today. So if you don't normally use the port #, try adding it then restart app.

My service is still down, anyone mind sharing the alternate URL ? Thanks is advance....................

Guys! Sorry for the late reply..I was at work till 10 minutes ago. Believe it or not..I have Gamers working on an alternate url! You’ve probably never seen this one so DM me and I’ll give it to you!!
May I please get the working link.
Thanks a million Crystal!

I guess a privilege few are getting the alternate URL, for the rest of us:

NO URL FOR YOU !

Back
Top Bottom