• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

Is anyone having issues paying their invoice? It's saying:

• The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support.
I sent in a ticket but other than an automated message I've not heard back.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Is anyone having issues paying their invoice? It's saying:

• The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support.
I sent in a ticket but other than an automated message I've not heard back.
I literally just paid my invoice 3 minutes ago! Used a saved card and it went straight thru.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
So odd. I never had any issue in the past.
Hmmm! Did you save your card details or did you manually put everything in again? I see their “Square” is not functioning as far as adding or editing saved cards.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
BFEA0B65-E47F-47BB-A044-DC946BC8C200.jpeg

raindrop

is anyone having trouble with the links they provide to use it on the browser? all 3 are either not loading or not working for me, am i missing something? i am using chrome on my macbook. please help!

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
is anyone having trouble with the links they provide to use it on the browser? all 3 are either not loading or not working for me, am i missing something? i am using chrome on my macbook. please help!
I couldn’t get the webplayer to open on Chrome but I was successful on Firefox.

jaydarl

Is anyone else having issues with live sports? Everything else is working fine.

dabig25

I've heard of this service mentioned here

How does one go about getting it or doing a trial of it ?

Thanks

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
I've heard of this service mentioned here

How does one go about getting it or doing a trial of it ?

Thanks
I’ll DM you info

Jokie715

I have a friend interested in signing up for service. Is PDS Live taking new customers and if so how do they sign up? Thanks

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
I have a friend interested in signing up for service. Is PDS Live taking new customers and if so how do they sign up? Thanks
Yes they are. I’ll DM you links.

Savhage

Web player is not working. Is there an alternate link. Displaying “installation details”.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Web player is not working. Is there an alternate link. Displaying “installation details”.
I was able to get the web player to work on Firefox web browser but not Chrome on my Windows PC. Try that instead.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Merry Christ-mas Crystal..... TY for all you do
Merry Christmas GIF

Merry Christmas to you too! 🥰

Top Bottom