Games Masters IPTV

Is something down or changed right now? I got a new server url from support team last night and it was working. Now its not working on any device

Is something down or changed right now? I got a new server url from support team last night and it was working. Now its not working on any device
I’ll DM you

Could someone dm me new info. I did update tvimate and was working. Is it a tvimate issue or something else? Thank you
dmd the info hope it helps.

Tivimate is the issue. Just uninstall 3.0.0 and find 2.8.5 and it works. Looks like there update killed it.
are yoy using the xtreme code login or m3u???

i try to login via my credentials and says "Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area."

help?!?

i try to login via my credentials and says "Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area."

help?!?
my guess is that the email address in the box doesnt match their records? misspelled, dfferent address??

my guess is that the email address in the box doesnt match their records? misspelled, dfferent address??
I tried all 3 of my possible email addresses and nothing works, I initially used the email that all my invoices come to from Gmasterpanel, i dont get it

Back
Top Bottom