Games Masters IPTV

What’s with game master & players club for over six years cannot login if there is a new url could someone please send it to me and any new login information paid my invoice on June 15 now I have no service please help! And I cannot login says password fail I logged in on the 15th and pay my invoice now I can’t login thank you for any help or any information that will get my service Working Again!
I’ll DM you

Avery..I messaged you. Check the envelope at the top of the page. That’s where you will find your message!

Just a general info for using DM..if you have messages, they will show up as a number next to the envelope at the top of this page. When in conversation..refresh your page occasionally to see a reply. The messaging does not work like text messaging. You won’t see a reply instantly when it’s posted. Please refresh the page! Hope this helps 😉

Went to pay a friends invoice and it won't let me login, gives me error. Same with my account but I paid invoice the other day.

Here is the message I just got when trying to login to my account.

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

Hi, would anyone be able to tell me how to cancel my GM subscription since the website is down? I have an automatic payment due in just over a week and I want to make sure the account is cancelled.

Assuming issues will not help us, please be positive. We like the service. It's hard to let it go easy. They developed a new services and new portel they are working on EPG they fixed a lot of channels errors. I don't think they are terminating users I think we are in a middle of hard stage we are going to pass. I wish we have a quick communication with the masters but it could be not for all our benefits. Stay safe all

Last edited:
Unbelievable

Portal's back. We can't panic everytime there's a little glitch :)

Back
Top Bottom